søndag den 20. november 2011

Always keep your head up Izzy.

Never give up Izzy. 
Keep your head held high, and you'll pull through this. 


I'm feeling a lot better from what I did days ago. I feel this little thing within my heart, is it... is it happiness? It's been a long time since I last felt that.

It's all thanks to my friends that I'm still not falling completely to pieces. I owe them everything. But these past days, mostly this one, has been okay. I feel kinda loved, I'm getting closer to the friends I thought I had lost, I'm revealing new sides of myself, good sides. But I'm still in a battle within myself. I can't stop that on my own, I need help - and I'm getting it.

I just wanted to tell all of you that it's going the right direction, so don't worry. I'll heal.. a little at a time.

Izzy over and out.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar